"girls only play video games to get guys" yeah fictional video game guys
Rule One: Always post the rules.
Rule Two: Answer the questions asked by your tagger and ask eleven more.
Rule Three: Tag eleven people and link them to this post.
Rule Four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
~tagged by lambintowolf
- Would you go back in time if you have the chance and why?
Yes. There are a lot of things I feel like I could have done in the past that would make me a better person today. I also regret not taking chances with things that I feared.
- What do you think of to keep you strong?
This is lame, but anime or my favorite fictional characters. I like to think that if the fictional characters I admire were able to get through their struggles (which are so much bigger than mine), then I am able to get through mine.
- What is your favorite thing to do to pass the time?
Gaming or reading.
- Have you read any books?
A ton, and I can’t name all of them, or the list would go on and on.
- Favorite song(s)?
This could change at any moment, but I always like to hear “Spending All My Time” by Perfume, because it makes me happy.
- What is your recent obsession?
DRAMAtical Murder (currently obsessing and shipping Aoba and
Koujaku because they’re so dang adorable)
- What is the craziest thing you’ve done recently/ever?
The only thing that comes to mind at this moment was when I did a project for my Psychology class back in my senior year in high school. I’m normally a shy person, so this is probably the most I’ve done out of my comfort zone. For that project we had to go out and study people, and how they react to something that is not the norm.
My group and I decided to play opera music REALLY LOUDLY and record people’s reactions, and we had to question them later why they had that reaction (kind of like the show “what would you do”)
- What animal would you want to be if you could change right now and why?
The first think that came to my mind is a dolphin. I could explore the ocean, and see that most humans don’t see.
- what makes you happy?
- How was your day? (generic question I know but humor me)
It was great so far! Thanks for asking XD.
- Who do you admire?
Anyone who can admit when they are wrong, and can apologize sincerely.
1. What social media website are you most addicted to?
2. How long do you think you would survive without the internet?
3. What are 3 things that you think you are good at?
4. If there were a way to step into someone’s life for a week, who would you pick, and why?
5. Is there something you regret doing in your lifetime?
6. What was the last book you read?
7. Are you happy where you are at life right now?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. If you only had a few days to live, what would you do?
10. What time do you usually go to sleep?
11. What time do you usually wake up?
I tag: chencommaalice, thewriterandmuse, immortalityisdeath, fucksshegives, sora-log, rosettachan, shy-guy-k, lahulia, thefuturedoesntscareme, dark-rescue, arielmei
(and you guys don’t have to do it if you don’t want to of course ^^, (and
I’m sure most of you probably won’t even notice because I log in at weird times))
When a new library opened up several years ago near my house, I used to go there every weekend and borrow books.
I also liked making paper cranes, and since I had so many, I used the paper cranes as bookmarks.
After a while I made paper cranes with random message in them, and thought it’d be cool to leave them in the books I borrowed, wondering if whoever got the book next would open the paper cranes and read the message.
I kinda feel bad about it now… I wonder if it made the workers work more ;^;
I got a 100% on my Anatomy & Physiology exam. A 100%. According to my professor, it’s supposed to be the hardest exam this semester.
I now know my full potential.